9th April 2015, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

JNU offers scholarship to study PhD in Chemistry for financially weak candidate?

Hi,
My name is Amit Goswami.
I want to study my PhD in JNU in the
field of Chemistry but my financial condition
is so bad that I can't afford.
Please tell me that JNU provides scholarship?

8th May 2015, 05:14 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: JNU offers scholarship to study PhD in Chemistry for financially weak candidate?

You will need to crack the NET Examination.
Once you have cracked the NET Examination you will be eligible to pursue the course of PhD in the University of your choice.
You will also be provided a Stipend by the Government as you are pursuing higher studies.
If you have not cleared the NET Examination then also you can get admission but you will have to clear the Examination that is conducted by JNU for the admission of interested candidates in the course of PhD.
The stipend provided by JNU is the range of Rs 10000 but if you are able to crack the NET Examination and then seek admission to JNU then you will be provided anstipend of Rs 20000.
So it will be best for you if you can crack the NET Examination and then sit seek admission for the course of PhD in JNU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?