19th November 2018, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

List of Banks or Financial Institutions offering an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in Finland?

My father is working in BHEL. He is an Assistant Engineer in BHEL. I have completed my BTech from JNTUK. I want to go Finland for studying MS. I have searched and found that there is an expense of Rs. 20 Lacs for doing MS in Finland. For this amount I get education loan from any bank or financial institutes?

26th November 2018, 12:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Banks or Financial Institutions offering an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in Finland?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My father is working in BHEL. He is an Assistant Engineer in BHEL. I have completed my BTech from JNTUK. I want to go Finland for studying MS. I have searched and found that there is an expense of Rs. 20 Lacs for doing MS in Finland. For this amount I get education loan from any bank or financial institutes?

List of banks or financial institutions offering an education loan of Rs 20 Laks to study MS in Finland is given below:

State Bank of India - Official Website

Punjab National Bank - Official Website

Avanse - Official Website

Bank of India - Official Website

United Bank of India - Official Website

Indian Overseas Bank - Official Website

Union Bank of India - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?