19th November 2018, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Security against an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs in Punjab National Bank for studying MS in Finland?

I want to join MS course in Finland. I came to know that it will cost Rs. 20 Lacs there for this course. If I want to apply for this course in Finland with education loan then what Punjab National Bank want to take in security for giving loan of Rs. 20 Lacs?

26th November 2018, 01:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Security against an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs in Punjab National Bank for studying MS in Finland?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join MS course in Finland. I came to know that it will cost Rs. 20 Lacs there for this course. If I want to apply for this course in Finland with education loan then what Punjab National Bank want to take in security for giving loan of Rs. 20 Lacs?

Security against an Education Loan of Rs 20 Lakhs in Punjab National Bank for studying MS in Finland is given below:

>> Parents / guardian to be joint borrowers

>> Tangible Collateral security of suitable value accepted by the bank (in the form of land, building, house, flat, Fixed Deposit, LIC Policy, etc.)

Students can contact the PNB branch for more details on the same. Punjab National Bank education loan website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?