3rd March 2018, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

List of Banks or Financial Institutions which offer Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in Abroad?

My father is working in BHEL, Hyderabad. He is an Assistant Engineer in BHEL. I have completed my B.Tech from JNTU. I want to go Abroad for doing MS. I have searched and found that there is an expense of Rs. 20 Lacs for doing MS in Abroad. For this amount I get education loan from any bank or financial institutes?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  2. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  3. List of Financial Institutions and Banks which offer Education Loan to study PhD in Tourism in Singapore and Malaysia?
  4. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 25 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  5. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  6. List of Banks/Financial Institutions which offer Education Loan to study BSc(Aeronautical Science) in LeTourneau University? Expenses cover in Education Loan?
  7. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 9 Lacs to study in Newzealand?
  9. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs at low interest rates to study MBA in Australia?
  10. List of Banks and Financial Institutions which offered Education Loan to study MS in Germany?
  11. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs to study M.Pharmacy course? Interest rates charge against Education Loan?
  12. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  13. Whether all Banks will offer me Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study B.Tech? What are the terms of an Education Loan?
  14. Should I apply for an Education Loan from both Credila and Bank of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS(Pharmacy) in US?
  15. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
  16. Should I apply for Education Loan in Financial Institution to study MS in Germany if the amount is above Rs. 20 Lacs?
  17. List of Banks offering education loan to study Bachelor of Engineering abroad?
  18. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs with lowest Interest rates to study MBA?

19th March 2018, 04:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Banks or Financial Institutions which offer Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My father is working in BHEL, Hyderabad. He is an Assistant Engineer in BHEL. I have completed my B.Tech from JNTU. I want to go Abroad for doing MS. I have searched and found that there is an expense of Rs. 20 Lacs for doing MS in Abroad. For this amount I get education loan from any bank or financial institutes?

List of banks or financial institutions which offer education loan of Rs 20 Lakhs to study MS in abroad is given below:

SBI - Official Website

Axis Bank - Official Website

Punjab National Bank - Official Website

Bank of Baroda - Official Website

Canara Bank - Official Website

Avanse Education Loans - Official Website

31st July 2018, 10:29 PM
Narendra2121

Default Re: List of Banks or Financial Institutions which offer Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in Abroad?

1)SBI
2)Axis Bank
3)Punjab National Bank
4)Bank of Baroda
5)Canara Bank

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?