28th November 2018, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study MBA(Biotechnology) in GBSRC, Pune

I want to do MBA(Biotechnology) from GBSRC, Pune. I know that for this course I need to expense more because it’s an expensive course. But for this course I want to apply an education loan. Can you please tell me about such banks which are providing an education loan for this course?

6th December 2018, 07:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study MBA(Biotechnology) in GBSRC, Pune

There are many reputed banks offering education loan these days. Some of the big names are, SBI, PNB, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Kotak Bank, Allahabad Bank, Bank of Baroda, etc.

Just visit the nearest branch of any reputed bank along with all your documents and apply for it. If you have got admission at a reputed college, then chances of getting loan will be good.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?