19th April 2017, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue MBA in Hotel Management after completing my Graduation with BA course? What is the duration of MBA in Hotel Management?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation with BA course and after completing it I want to pursue MBA in Hotel Management so I want to know can I pursue MBA in Hotel Management after completing my Graduation with BA course? What is the course duration of MBA in Hotel Management? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
  2. MBA in Hotel Management after completing BMS? or Graduation in Hotel Management is necessary? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What should I do to pursue Hotel Management course? Can I pursue Hotel Management course after completing Graduation with B.Com?
  4. Can I study MBA in Hotel Management after completing B.Com(H)?
  5. Better scope between BMS or Hotel Management?
  6. Is it possible to do post graduation in Hotel Management after completing Electrical Engineering?
  7. Can I do Post graduation in Hotel Management after B.Com Honors or is it necessary to do graduation in Hotel Management?
  8. What is the course duration of Master of Hotel Management program? How much salary I will get after completing MHM?
  9. Is there any difference between PG in Hotel Management and MBA in Hotel Management?
  10. Is there eligibility for doing hotel management after completing MBA?
  11. For how many years we have to pursue hotel management?
  12. Can I study Master of Hotel Management after completing B.Com Honours? Detailed information about MBA in Hotel Management?
  13. What is the age limit for general female candidate for UPSC entrance exam?
  14. What should I do among job and MBA after completing Bachelor of Hotel Management?
  15. What is the total course duration of Hotel Management? From where can I pursue the course?
  16. Is Hotel Management specialization available to study in PhD course?
  17. Which course is better to study after B.Sc Electronics between PGDHM and MBA Hotel Management being an average student?
  18. How tod o MBA in human resource management while pursuing bachelors degree in hotel management?
19th April 2017, 09:12 PM
Srinivasaraovk
Member+

Default Re: Can I pursue MBA in Hotel Management after completing my Graduation with BA course? What is the duration of MBA in Hotel Management?

To be eligible for doing MBA in Hotel Management Course candidate should complete his/her graduation in any discipline in any approved University. MBA Hotel Management is two years duration course. MBA Hotel Management is a post graduation course
19th April 2017, 10:43 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I pursue MBA in Hotel Management after completing my Graduation with BA course? What is the duration of MBA in Hotel Management?

Yes, of course you can pursue MBA in Hotel Management after completion of your graduation. Candidates who have completed their graduation in any stream with 50% or above marks are eligible to do this course. To get admission in this course you have to give entrance exams like CAT, MAT or XAT. After qualifying one of these exams you will get admission in this course. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?