2nd March 2017, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges and fees to study Post Graduate Diploma in Emergency Medical Services? How can I get an education loan from Allahabad Bank?

Hello sir, I have completed BUMS course and now want to study Post Graduate Diploma in Emergency Medical Services. List of colleges and fees for it? How can I get an education loan from Allahabad Bank?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges and their fees to study Master of Physiotherapy? How to apply for an education loan at Andhra Bank? -- [New]
  2. Education Loan scheme of Allahabad Bank to study MS in Germany?
  3. Eligibility criteria to study Post Graduate Diploma in Accounting Software? List of colleges and fees to study this course?
  4. Whether Allahabad Bank sanctions Education Loan to study B.E. Aeronautical in a Private college?
  5. Can I apply for an Education Loan in Allahabad Bank to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad?
  6. Fee waiver student can take education loan?
  7. Can I get an Education Loan to study Diploma IT course? List of Banks offering an Education Loan for such course?
  8. List of best Banks to apply for an Education Loan to study MS in UK?
  9. Securities required to apply for an Education Loan in Allahabad to get admission under Management quota?
  10. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  11. List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study Diploma Business course in Newzealand?
  12. Benefits and drawbacks of Allahabad Bank Education Loan scheme?
  13. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  14. Which is a favourable bank for Education Loan to study MBA?
  15. Can I get an education loan for registration and coaching fees of CA course? Which bank grant me education loan?
  16. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  17. List of securities on which a bank can grant an education loan
  18. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
5th March 2023, 03:09 PM
AddisonRae

Default Re: List of colleges and fees to study Post Graduate Diploma in Emergency Medical Services? How can I get an education loan from Allahabad Bank?

Here are some colleges that offer Post Graduate Diploma in Emergency Medical Services along with their approximate fees:
  • Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore - INR 50,000
  • Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences, Pune - INR 4,20,000
  • Madras Medical College, Chennai - INR 18,400
  • Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Manipal - INR 1,20,000
  • Christian Medical College, Vellore - INR 27,500

To get an education loan from Allahabad Bank, you can follow these steps:
  • Visit the Allahabad Bank branch nearest to your location and collect the education loan application form or download it from the bank's website.
  • Fill in the application form with all the necessary details and attach the required documents, such as admission letter, fee structure, academic records, etc.
  • Submit the application form along with the documents to the bank.
  • The bank will verify your application and documents, and if everything is in order, they will process your loan request.
  • If approved, you will be required to sign the loan agreement and provide collateral (if necessary).
  • Once all the formalities are completed, the loan amount will be disbursed to your college.

The interest rate and other terms and conditions of the education loan will vary depending on the bank's policies and your eligibility criteria. You can contact your nearest Allahabad Bank branch or visit their website for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?