20th June 2016, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Whether Allahabad Bank sanctions Education Loan to study B.E. Aeronautical in a Private college?

Hi,
I have got 98% in Intermediate and secured 2547 AIR in JEE Main. I want to do B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering. But I am getting admission in a Private college. I have a Student Account in Allahabad Bank. So, this Bank can sanction me an Education Loan in this case?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to get an education loan to study MBBS course from a private college?
  2. Education Loan scheme of Allahabad Bank to study MS in Germany?
  3. Where should I go for Education Loan to study MBBS among Private Bank and Public Bank?
  4. From which bank should I apply to get an education loan, a Government or a Private bank?
  5. Bank Education loan scheme to study Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad?
  6. Can I apply for an Education Loan in Allahabad Bank to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad?
  7. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  8. How to get an education loan from government bank to study LLB from private college?
  9. How to apply for an education loan in Allahabad Bank? Easy and hassle free documentation for it? -- [New]
  10. How to get an education loan to study M.Tech in ECE from State Bank of Mysore?
  11. Securities required to apply for an Education Loan in Allahabad to get admission under Management quota?
  12. Benefits and drawbacks of Allahabad Bank Education Loan scheme?
  13. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  14. Possibility to get an education loan to study LLB without clearing CLAT exam? Which bank can give me education loan?
  15. Is Education loan a best financial aid for higher studies? Advantages to apply for education in a private bank?
  16. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  18. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
21st June 2016, 01:31 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Allahabad Bank sanctions Education Loan to study B.E. Aeronautical in a Private college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I have got 98% in Intermediate and secured 2547 AIR in JEE Main. I want to do B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering. But I am getting admission in a Private college. I have a Student Account in Allahabad Bank. So, this Bank can sanction me an Education Loan in this case?
Yes, you will get Education Loan to study B.E Aeronautical Engineering in Private College through Allahabad Bank. The eligibility to get an education loan in Allahabad Bank is the candidate should have secured admission in recognized institutions through entrance test/merit based selection process. The course should be recognized by UGC/Govt./AICTE/AIBMS/ICMR etc. The loan covers the fee payable to college and other related expenses. Margin money not required up to Rs. 4 Lakhs for the loan amount above 4 Lakhs margin is 5%. You can contact the Allahabad Bank branch near your house for more details.
21st June 2016, 10:09 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Allahabad Bank sanctions Education Loan to study B.E. Aeronautical in a Private college?

Yes, you can definitely get education loan from Allahabad Bank in order to pursue B.E course in the field of Aeronautical Engineering. There is no problem if you are getting admission chance in a private institute. If the institute is well recognized by UGC and AICTE and offers good placement opportunities, then you can definitely get education loan. You will need to comply with the terms and conditions of education loan and complete all norms as per bank's instructions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?