18th July 2016, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for an Education Loan in Allahabad Bank to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad?

Hello Sir/Madam,
I want an Education Loan for 3 years Bachelor of Hotel Management Degree course of Abroad. Kindly tell me that I can apply an Education Loan from Allahabad Bank in this case? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Does Banks offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in IIPM?
  2. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management? How much interest rates will be charged?
  3. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Cardiff University if my father is working at NTPC?
  4. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Amity University?
  5. Does Union Bank sponsor an Education Loan to study Hotel Management in Bangalore for a candidate of Kolkata?
  6. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in IHM, Hyderabad if belongs to Bhopal?
  7. Does Union Bank sponsor an Education Loan to study Hotel Management in Bangalore for a candidate of Kolkata?
  8. Which Bank offers cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course?
  9. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course? Eligibility to apply?
  10. Can I get education loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course?
  11. Can I get Bank Education Loan against Higher Secondary marksheet to study Bachelor of Hotel Management?
  12. ICICI Bank Education Loan scheme to study Hotel Management in Pusa?
  13. Is it difficult to apply for Education Loan to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course if my father is working in Abroad?
  14. On what basis Bank of India offers an Education Loan for Master of Hotel Management program? What are the interest charges of Bank of India Education Loan?
  15. Securities required to apply for an Education Loan in Allahabad to get admission under Management quota?
  16. In which bank should I apply to get an education loan for MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get Motorbike through Bank Education Loan if the distance between college and home is much more?
  18. What kind of securities are required to get an Education Loan in Allahabad Bank to study B.Tech under Management quota? -- [New]
20th July 2016, 08:24 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for an Education Loan in Allahabad Bank to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad?

Yes, you can definitely apply for education loan in order to pursue Bachelor of Hotel Management in abroad. There is no problem in getting the education loan sanctioned provided you get admission call from a well recognised institute which offers good exposure facilities or placement opportunities and you comply with the terms and conditions of the education loan and complete all formalities as per bank orders.
20th July 2016, 10:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for an Education Loan in Allahabad Bank to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad?

Yes, you can get education loan provided you have confirmed admission at the said university. If you have confirmation with all the documents at present then just visit the bank branch for applying.
You need to apply for loan through application form provided by the bank manager and submit it with required documents. Additional security like guarantor or collateral will be required according to the size of the loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?