18th July 2016, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Securities required to apply for an Education Loan in Allahabad to get admission under Management quota?

Sir, I am getting admission in B.Tech course and trying to get Bank Education Loan. I am getting admission under Management quota. I have a Savings Account in Allahabad Bank. I want to know about the securities which is required to submit in Allahabad Bank for getting an Education Loan? Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of securities are required to get an Education Loan in Allahabad Bank to study B.Tech under Management quota?
  2. What kind of securities required to get Education Loan in Allahabad Bank for studying MBBS under management quota?
  3. What kind of securities are required to apply for SBI education loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Securities required to apply for an Education Loan in Andhra Bank to study in IIM?
  5. Can I apply for an Education Loan to study B.Tech through Management quota?
  6. Which branch of SBI should I approach for an education loan at Luknow? Securities, collateral required and Loan tenure?
  7. Securities and collateral required for an education loan of 5 lakh from PNB? What will be the maximum Loan tenure?
  8. Procedure to apply for an education loan against Securities? Terms and conditions required for it? -- [New]
  9. What kind of securities are required to get an Education Loan in State Bank of India? Documents required to apply?
  10. List of securities on which a bank can grant an education loan
  11. Can I apply for an Education Loan in Allahabad Bank to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad?
  12. What should I lend as Securities and collateral to get an education loan from SBI bank?
  13. What are the securities and collateral required to get an education loan from IDBI?
  14. Can I apply for an Education Loan in Central Bank of India while getting B.Tech admission under management quota?
  15. Can I get education loan if got admission through management quota?
  16. Is it possible to take education loan under management quota?
  17. Necessary documents required to apply for an education loan from government bank? Is it possible to get the amount of education loan before admission?
  18. Is admission slip required to apply for an education loan?
20th July 2016, 10:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Securities required to apply for an Education Loan in Allahabad to get admission under Management quota?

Securities required to apply for an Education loan in Allahabad to get admission under Management quota are mentioned below :-

--> The loan documents should be executed jointly by you and your parents/ guardian as a joint-borrower.
--> For loan amount Up to Rs.4 Lacs, no collateral security is required.
--> For loan amount above Rs.4 Lacs security will be from third party guarantee, co-obligation of parents and collateral security documents equal to bank loan amount.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?