6th March 2015, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer M.Tech with scholarship without GATE?

Hi,
Can I get scholarship without appearing GATE?
Which colleges do offer scholarship while during M.Tech.?
Please let me know as soon as possible
Thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get scholarship without appearing GATE? Which colleges do offer scholarship(without GATE) during M.Tech.?
  2. List of colleges which offer M.Tech with scholarship for a candidate who has scored 25.99 marks in GATE(ECE)? Scholarship amount to be given for M.Tech student?
  3. Can't I get any other scholarship if getting GATE Stipend? Cutoff percentage required in GATE for study M.Tech with scholarship?
  4. List of colleges offering admission in M.Tech with scholarship in Gujarat, Chhattisgarh and Uttar Pradesh? Minimum marks required to get GATE scholarship? Education loan facility available?
  5. List of colleges offering M.Tech admission without GATE score in London?
  6. Scholarship in M.Tech after 30.69 marks in GATE? Colleges to apply for?
  7. Which are the colleges providing placements after doing M.Tech? I am doing B.Tech in IT specialization
  8. In which college can I get scholarship in M.Tech in Punjab? I have secured 33.34 marks in GATE
  9. Can I apply CBSE merit scholarship for my PG course also?
  10. List of the colleges which I can get after scoring 2500 in GATE(EEE)? How to apply for M.Tech?
  11. In which colleges can I get admission for M.Tech after qualifying for GATE exam?
  12. Can I apply for scholarship now after qualifying GATE in my 2nd semester of M.Tech?
  13. How can I get scholarship if studying M.Tech 1st year with GATE scorecard?
  14. Best colleges for M.Tech in Bioinformatics? List of private universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to do B.Tech degree from distance education college from Agartala, Tripura?
  16. List of Self Financing Colleges which offer M.Tech in Electronics and Communications in Kerala?
  17. List of M.Tech colleges in Chandiharh and HP which take admission without GATE exam?
  18. Can I get both NTSE and GATE scholarship for M.Tech course?
25th September 2015, 10:27 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer M.Tech with scholarship without GATE?

As you want to know about the list of colleges which offer scholarship during M. Tech course without appearing the GATE exam.

**One thing I make you clear that GATE stipend is provided by MHRD to students of AICTE approved institutions. So if you take admission in UGC approved institution then you will get scholarship without appearing the GATE exam.

**Following are the list of colleges in which you can take without GATE exam and got the scholarship:
--VIT vellore
--BIT Mesra
--BITS Pilani

**You have to score very high in their entrance exam for getting the scholarship in the above colleges. As the scholarship will be given to only top candidates in the entrance exam in the above mentioned colleges. So try your best to score more in their entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?