6th April 2014, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship or loan facility to pay college fees?

I got admission in kerala. but i took loan to complete my studies further as i dont have enough capital to pay college fees and other expenses..... so i wanted some scholarship with the help of which i can pay that loan as soon as possible...... so is there any scholarship or loan facility??????????? if yes so please give a reply...................

28th April 2014, 07:44 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Scholarship or loan facility to pay college fees?

Hie as far as your question is concerned you are already in one debt and to repay that loan you want to take another loan.That is not a wise decision to say frankly. Yes if you want to get scholarship and repay the loan amount thats on your head then its fine. Sorry to say that there is no such facility which will help you repay another loan. But scholarship amount would not be enough to repay the amount of education loan you have burrowed. The scholarship what you get because of your good performance or being in the merit will only fetch you something good to pay the college fees at least but you may not be able to pay the loan.

But one thing I can suggest you is to pay your college fees out of your scholarship amount you receive and the try to arrange for some kind of money by doing some part time job or something to repay your loan back.

If need be you can even take part time tuition and earn good amount of money. but the best thing would be to if you wait for some time and complete your your studies and get into a good job and then try to repay your loan back in emi's.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?