15th March 2011, 09:28 PM
AZMATHULLA

Can I get admission in good colleges with 27.67 marks and a score of 359 in GATE? Can I get a scholarship? Names of colleges in Andhra Pradesh in which I can get admission?

hai sir this is azmath i got 27.67 marks in gate and my gate score is 359.
can i got admission in good colleges. can i got scholarship .plz give correct answer i am wating for it.and plz give some college names in andhra pradesh .which can give admission to me.

Related Questions:
  1. Names of government colleges where I can get admission after scoring a GATE cutoff of 26.11 with 29.67 marks and 359 score?
  2. Admission in government colleges of madhya pradesh with GATE score 359 (mechanical)?
  3. List of colleges offering admission in M.Tech with scholarship in Gujarat, Chhattisgarh and Uttar Pradesh? Minimum marks required to get GATE scholarship? Education loan facility available?
  4. Which colleges can I get after scoring 885 GATE rank and 359 score?
  5. Admission to reputed colleges after GATE score 335 with scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is my state(Andhra Pradesh) rank if scored 29.30 marks in GATE? Possibility to get admission in OU/JNTU-Hyderabad for M.Tech program?
  7. List of good colleges I can apply for with GATE marks 46.33 with 367 score? I want to take admission in M.Tech in Maharashtra
  8. Colleges which give admission in M.Tech to students without GATE score in Metallurgical Engineering? How to take admission in those colleges? Names of those colleges?
  9. Is it possible for me to get admission in good colleges with only GATE score and not B.E graduation score? -- [New]
  10. Colleges which provide B.Tech admission after scoring 968 marks in 12th?
  11. Can I get admission in engineering PG courses in Karnataka without a valid GATE score? Is the CUSAT entrance test valid for all colleges in the state?
  12. Will I get MBBS seat in AP after scoring 4084 rank in EAMCET?
  13. How to apply for B.Ed after finishing BSc Computers and working in private school with 3 years experience?
  14. Can I join IIST for pursuing post graduation? Eligibility and fee structure?
  15. List of colleges that I can get after scoring 330 in GATE, 18574 AIR?
  16. List of the colleges for Biotech?
  17. What are the Engineering Colleges available in Delhi, Chennai & Andhra Pradesh for the GATE score of 327 or AIR rank 18584 in computer science?
  18. List of colleges offering me to study M.Tech in only AP? Which colleges give Stayfond in AP?
16th March 2011, 07:59 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in good colleges with 27.67 marks and a score of 359 in GATE? Can I get a scholarship? Names of colleges in Andhra Pradesh in which I can get admission?

hi..
please tell me the branch you belong ,because the admission will be based on the basis of branch you belong ,also if you are an obc category student definitely there will be some reservation for you in the state of Andhra Pradesh,
and if you are taking admission on the basis of your gate score definitely there would be scholarship of rs.8000 per month for you ,
some colleges in which you should consider taking admission are
1.osmania university
2. Andhra university
3.jntu hyderabad
17th March 2011, 07:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in good colleges with 27.67 marks and a score of 359 in GATE? Can I get a scholarship? Names of colleges in Andhra Pradesh in which I can get admission?

my gate score is 339,in which colleges i will get the seat in Comm.systems
25th March 2011, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

I get 339 in GATE(EC).Can I get Admission?Plz suggest me collages.
6th April 2011, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the in which stream ( branch) you got that much of score and GATE rank?
admissions are based on the different critarias.
16th April 2011, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

plz sir tel me can i grab any good college with 359 gate score in cs branch
vould i get scholarship?????????
16th April 2011, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

sir plz tel me can i get any good college with 27.76/100 in gate.my branch is cs
also tel me could i get scholarship
6th June 2011, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

i got 27.67 ee in gate 2011. score is 341 n belong to obc non creamy. which colz should i go for m tech. i would be very thankful if u help me and do reply me at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?