1st February 2015, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get stipend from UGC approved government college?

I passed gate 2012 and took admission in UGC approved Govt. university
but they are not give me any stipend so, for what i have do now?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get stipend from MHRD or UGC if my institute is not approved by AICTE?
  2. Is a candidate, who completed management from UGC approved college but not an AICTE approved, eligible to apply for government sectors(like Bank)?
  3. How to proceed further to get UGC NET JRF stipend?
  4. College is not AICTE approved but UGC approved -- [Most Discussed]
  5. If the institute if UGC/DEC approved but not AICTE approved then can one appear for Government Service?
  6. Can I apply for government job after passing from UGC approved university? What can I do to be eligible for government job?
  7. Can a student doing his engineering from UGC approved college apply for Government Jobs?
  8. Is Karnataka Open University B.Tech approved by UGC and AICTE? Is it approved by Kerala government? Can I apply for government job in Kerala with this B.Tech degree?
  9. Is Manonmaniam Sundaranar University Tirunelveli approved by UGC? Will there be a problem if the college is approved only by NAAC?
  10. What is the basic criteria for giving GATE examination for B.Tech student?
  11. UGC recognized private universities have the same weightage as AICTE approved college?
  12. Procedure to get stipend for GPAT? Will I get stipend for Pharm.D(PB)? Colleges in tamil NAdu that provides stipend?
  13. Can I get in government college after scoring 237 in GATE? Can I get a stipend?
  14. Is mining B.Tech approved by AICTE and UGC
  15. Best correspondence colleges which are UGC approved?
  16. Is there any university approved by UGC, NAAC, DEC
  17. Government jobs after B.Tech from a University under UGC but not AICTE approved?
  18. Is Charator University of Science and Technology approved by UGC?
29th September 2015, 05:31 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: What should I do to get stipend from UGC approved government college?

GATE stipend is provided if you got admission in any AICTE approved institution through GATE score card.

**I am not saying that UGC approved colleges do not give the stipend. The most important thing is UGC approved colleges gives stipend to their students at their own basis. i.e it is not approved by MHRD.

**Some UGC approved colleges such as BIT MESRA give stipend to the students. But you can not claim if the stipend is not provided to you..

**So in my opinion you have to contact to the academic cell of your college regarding this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?