23rd July 2017, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges of Ukraine for which banks can grant education loan to study MBBS course? For how much amount should I apply?

Hello sir, I am planing to study MBBS course from Ukraine. Please suggest me some colleges for which banks can grant me education loan? How much amount should I apply?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Management colleges in USA for which banks can grant education loan? Do the banks pay whole amount in one time?
  2. Banks offering an Education Loan to study MBBS in Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University? -- [New]
  3. In which bank to apply for an education loan of 14 lakh to study MBBS from Ukraine? Will bank provide loan for books and accommodation? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of Medical colleges in Ukraine for which SBI and Canara Bank grant education loan? Rate of interest and repayment period?
  5. Which bank will grant me an education loan to study MBBS from private colleges in India? Mortgage and conditions for it?
  6. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply?
  7. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  8. List of best Banks to apply for an Education Loan to study MS in UK?
  9. Maximum amount to get in Education Loan to study MBBS course?
  10. Is it possible to split amount of an Education Loan by applying in 2 Banks without mortgaging property?
  11. List of Medical universities in United Kingdom for which banks will grant education loan -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Colleges providing degree in Safety and Occupational Health Engineering? Which banks can grant education loan? What is the scenario of education loan?
  13. List of Engineering colleges in Surat for which SBI and BOI grant education loan? Can I apply through Net Banking?
  14. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of best medical colleges of Ukraine to study MBBS course? Whole procedure to get study visa and apply for it?
  16. Whether Banks can grant an education loan of Rs.1, 60,000 for Certificate course in IIT-Madras?
  17. List of Banks offering an education loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Chennai? Terms and conditions of an education loan?
  18. List of securities on which a bank can grant an education loan
30th December 2017, 08:27 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges of Ukraine for which banks can grant education loan to study MBBS course? For how much amount should I apply?

Top medical universities of Ukraine are:-

Donetsk National Medical University
Bukovinian State Medical University
Bogomolets National Medical University
Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy
Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University
Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University
Kharkiv National Medical University
Odessa National Medical University
Poltava State Madical and Dental Academy
Ukrainian Medical and Dental Academy
Vinnitsa National Medical University
Zaporizhia State Medical University

Top banks which provide education loan to study MBBS abroad are:-

SBI Education Loan - upto Rs. 30 Lakh to study abroad
IDBI Bank Education Loan - Rs. 20 Lakh to study abroad
HDFC Bank Student Loan - upto Rs. 20 Lakh to study abroad
EDucation Loan of Punjab National Bank - upto Rs. 20 Lakh to study abroad
Bank of Baroda Educational Loan - upto Rs. 20 Lakh to study abroad
23rd August 2018, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges of Ukraine for which banks can grant education loan to study MBBS course? For how much amount should I apply?

I'm taking admission in Taras Shevchenko National university of Kiev Ukraine to pursue MBBS..... if I would be able to get education loan....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?