6th December 2017, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

List of documents required for domicile certificate? What in the case of father expired or mother divorced?

What are the documents required for domicile certificate, if the parent is single? It is not possible to arrange for the father's details, then will the mother's details suffice? There are absconding fathers, expired fathers, divorced then are the students not eligible to take admission and exercise their right to education? The E-Seva Kendra are so rigid and do not have solutions? Which authority to take advice and solution from at Pune?

Related Questions:
  1. What documents are needed for domicile certificate of student if his father has expired?
  2. Can I be eligible for CET after passing 12th from Hyderabad?
  3. How could I get the Domicile Certificate?
  4. List of documents to get a domicile certificate for rebate in education loan in haryana for a student?
  5. List of documents required to submit the domicile certificate of Madhya Pradesh?
  6. Can I change my school in 10th class due to transfer of my father?
  7. How Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra as I've completing my schooling upto 12th here? Can I get admission in government MBBS college without domicile certificate?
  8. Documents required to apply for SHDF Scholarship? -- [New]
  9. Is domicile certificate is required to get into professional colleges after 12th std? I've been born and brought up in Maharashtra
  10. Which court should we apply for Domicile certificate? Which documents do they want?
  11. What are the documents required to take admission through MHT CET?
  12. Do I need to renew my OBC certificate if my certificate is 1 year old? What all documents are required? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to obtain the domicile certificate for MBA CET? How long it takes to obtain? From where to get the application form of domicile certificate?
  14. Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I've been residing in Maharashtra for over 40 years
  15. Procedure and requirements to get admission in Don Bosco School, Kolkata?
  16. Procedure to apply for an education laon at Vijaya Bank?
  17. When EAMCET going to start counselling? Required documents for it?
  18. What's the procedure for getting domicile certificate of Delhi? I was born in Delhi and studied till 8th std at Delhi and then proceeded to UAE and completed my 12th in UAE. My both parents belong to Delhi
10th December 2017, 06:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of documents required for domicile certificate? What in the case of father expired or mother divorced?

You just need an address proof ID to get a domicile certificate. You can get a it from District Magistrate or Tehsil of your respective town. If you have Voter ID or Aadhar card, then there shouldn't be any issue.

If they are rigid, then you can contact higher authorities directly. Normally, there shouldn't be any issue, if your documents are all correct.
12th May 2019, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of documents required for domicile certificate? What in the case of father expired or mother divorced?

My mother have lost her school certificates.I need to obtain a domicile certificate from kerala for which it uts mandatory.What should i do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?