10th December 2015, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

List of scholarship for students with poor financial background with 12th pass?

I got 67.3 percentage of marks in 12th standard. Am I eligible for any kind of scholarship as I am from poor financial background? I am doing BDS second year now?

11th December 2015, 08:18 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of scholarship for students with poor financial background with 12th pass?

Yes, definitely you can get scholarship from your state government for pursuing higher studies but, you must have to satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria :-

1. You should not be the child of any government employee.

2. Your family annual income should be less than one lakh rupees. In case of SC/ST candidates, the family annual income should not exceed more than two lakh rupees.

3. You should get admission to study Graduation course only through entrance examination counselling.

By satisfying the above mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for scholarship by visiting your respective state epass official website http://epass.cgg.gov.in/, if all the details submitted by you are verified and found correct by District officer, you will be granted scholarship for pursuing your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?