19th April 2017, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

List of scholarships to apply after completion of intermediate in Andhra Pradesh?

Sir/Mam, I had completed my intermediate in Andhra Pradesh. I secured a total of 951 which scholarships I can apply I belong to OBC & I have also heard about Sanskrit scholarship I got 99,98 marks in first and second years in Sanskrit, am I eligible for Sanskrit scholarship? Tell me more details about the list of scholarships I can apply for?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it better to study B.P.Ed for Intermediate female candidate? Detailed information and list of colleges in Andhra Pradesh?
  2. Which are the best coaching centers in AP? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  3. Am I eligible to apply for Andhra Pradesh LAWCET if reappeared in intermediate from NIOS Board?
  4. How to join B.V.Sc in any college of Andhra Pradesh after Intermediate?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for constable job in Andhra Pradesh after completion of diploma course?
  6. Which are the good companies in Hyderabad? I am pursuing B.Tech final year in ECE stream
  7. Am i eligible for EAMCET this year after completing 12th from Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How many core companies are there in AP? How to get a job in it?
  9. Can I give the upcoming EAMCET exam after passing 12th board exam from Maharashtra?
  10. How to study Graduation in Andhra Pradesh having completed Intermediate from Odisha?
  11. Which college can I get in Hyderabad? I have scored 140774 rank in EAMCET engineering stream
  12. Which is the best college to do diploma in mechanical engineering after completion of 12th?
  13. In which engineering college will I get a seat in Hyderabad after scoring 64 marks in EAMCET?
  14. Which is the best college in Hyderabad for me after scoring 49000 rank in EAMCET?
  15. List of schools affiliated with Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education which offers H.S. admission with EAMCET preparation in Vijayawada?
  16. Can I get MBBS seat in AP after getting 77 marks in EAMCET? I have scored 474 rank
  17. Am I eligible to get MBBS seat through AP EAMCET?
  18. List of colleges which I get seat after completion of EAMCET with 49 marks?
17th November 2017, 01:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of scholarships to apply after completion of intermediate in Andhra Pradesh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, I had completed my intermediate in Andhra Pradesh. I secured a total of 951 which scholarships I can apply I belong to OBC & I have also heard about Sanskrit scholarship I got 99,98 marks in first and second years in Sanskrit, am I eligible for Sanskrit scholarship? Tell me more details about the list of scholarships I can apply for?

List of scholarships available to apply after completion of Intermediate in Andhra Pradesh is given below;

Merit cum Means Based Scholarship for students belonging to Minority Communities - Official Website

Spandana Merit Scholarship - Official Website

Central Sector Scholarship for College and University students - Official Website

Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Scheme - Official Website

Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana - Official Website

Indian Oil Academic Scholarships - Official Website

Siemens Scholarship - Official Website

Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship - Official Website
3rd May 2018, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of scholarships to apply after completion of intermediate in Andhra Pradesh?

Sir/ madam I completed my intermediate course by securing 976 marks in Andhra Pradesh. Which schloarships I can apply I belong to OBC & I also heard about Sanskrit schloarship.I got 99,98 in first, second years in Sanskrit .Am I eligible for Sanskrit schloar ship?
12th April 2020, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

I have complete my 12 stander from arts side And I wanna become an air hostess, so tall me about it's scolarship??
14th April 2020, 09:30 AM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Wink Re: List of scholarships to apply after completion of intermediate in Andhra Pradesh?

List of Scholarships to apply after completion of Intermediate students:

1. Andhra Pradesh State Minorities Finance Corporation Post Metric Scholarship
2. S.J. Jindal Foundation Scholarships
3. Siemens Scholarship
4. Merit cum Means Based Scholarship for students belonging to Minority
communities
5. The K.C. Mahindra Education Trust scholarships
6. Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?