7th September 2015, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required in Graduation for getting education loan for MCA admission?

Minimum percentage required in Graduation for getting education loan for MCA admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in Graduation to apply for SBI Education Loan to study MBA?
  2. Am I eligible to get a scholarship if I have scored 68% marks?
  3. What is the minimum percentage required in Graduation to enrol for M.Sc Chemistry course?
  4. Minimum percentage required to take admission in MCA? Which subjects are required for this course?
  5. Procedure to get Education Loan for pursuing MCA? How much is the rate of interest?
  6. How can i get education loan for engineering course? How much amount can one get?
  7. How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan?
  8. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to apply for Education Loan?
  9. Will I get loan for MCA or not having compartmental in 10+2?
  10. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA
  11. Minimum percentage required for admission in MCA course of IGNOU?
  12. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in graduation for admission in B.Ed program?
  13. Minimum percentage required in graduation for admission in ICWA intermediate?
  14. Procedure to get admission for MCA from MIT Pune being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Sc? Minimum percentage required in UG for this?
  15. Is it necessary to appear in entrance exam to study MCA in Oxford College, Bangalore? Minimum percentage required in BCA for admission?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for CAT if secured 47% in CAT being an OBC student?
  17. Detailed information about Education Loan interest rates of Banks for study in MCA?
  18. Eligibility criteria for admission in MCA -- [Most Discussed]
7th September 2015, 10:44 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in Graduation for getting education loan for MCA admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If you have completed graduation degree with above 60% then you are eligible to get scholarship during MCA course.

MCA stands for Master in Computer Application.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university with above 60% marks then you are eligible for MCA admission but Mathematics subject is compulsory in your throughout studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?