12th August 2017, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

National fellowship and scholarship scheme available for M.Sc Physics student? When to apply for it?

Hello sir, I am studying M.Sc Physics in University of Mumbai. I want to know is there any National fellowship and scholarship scheme available for me? When to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take benefit of Rajiv Gandhi Fellowship scheme? How can I get this scholarship?
  2. Chances to get National Fellowship and Scholarship for higher education of ST students if taken education loan? Amounts given under this scholarship scheme?
  3. Scholarships available for an OC girl candidate with 92% in MBBS 1st year?
  4. Scholarship scheme for 12th passed student from MP Board? Can I apply for Central Government scholarship scheme?
  5. Whether a resident of Bihar apply for National Scholarship as well as Bihar state scholarship scheme?
  6. Can a M.Sc Applied Physics student of Punjab University apply for PM's scholarship scheme (PMSS)? How to apply for it?
  7. Can i get scholarship after securing 88% in 10th Board?
  8. Procedure to apply for Naropa Fellowship Programme for BSc(Physics) student? -- [New]
  9. How can I get scholarship to pursue PhD in Pharmacology?
  10. Am I eligible for getting scholarship if I have scored 75.5 percentage marks in 12th commerce stream?
  11. National scholarship scheme for girl to study B.Ed course? Procedure to apply for it?
  12. What about of scholarship may I get under MHRD Scholarship Scheme?
  13. Can I apply for Scholarship Award Scheme while doing B.Tech engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is National Council for Development of Education scholarship scheme fake? How do they provide scholarship?
  15. List of scholarship exams for class 11th admission
  16. Scholarships available to study BTech for MSc(Physics) 2nd year student?
  17. Eligibility to apply in Pre Matric ST Scholarship Scheme of Tripura for 9th student?
  18. What is the scholarship scheme for nepalese students to do highers studies after 12th standard?
15th August 2017, 06:32 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: National fellowship and scholarship scheme available for M.Sc Physics student? When to apply for it?

Popular scholarship for M.Sc students are:-
1. INSPIRE Scholarship
Award: Rs 80,000 annually
When to apply: September/October

2. Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Programme
Award: at most Rs. 20 Lakhs
When to apply: January to march

3. HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support
Award: Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 25,000 per annum
When to apply: april to june

4. Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana
Award: Rs. 28,000 per annum
When to apply: july to august

5. Post- Graduate Merit Scholarship
Award: Rs. 3,100 per month
When to apply: May to August

6. Dr K S Krishnan Research Associateship
Award: Rs 26,000 per month
When to apply: November to February
Age limit: upper age limit is 32 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?