29th July 2018, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Naropa Fellowship Programme for BSc(Physics) student?

Hi friends, I am studying in BSc with Physics Honours. I have heard about Naropa Fellowship Programme. I want to apply for this scholarship. So, can you please let me know about the procedure for applying in this scholarship?

5th August 2018, 08:12 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Naropa Fellowship Programme for BSc(Physics) student?

Being a B.Sc. Physics Honours student, you are not eligible to apply for Naropa Fellowship Programme. To be eligible to apply for Naropa Fellowship Programme, you should have passed undergraduate or postgraduate course from a Government recognised university.

Procedure to apply for Naropa Fellowship Programme is mentioned below :-

--> Visit the Naropa Fellowship official website http://naropafellowship.org, sign up to fill the application form and submit it through online mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?