11th July 2017, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for getting scholarship if I have scored 75.5 percentage marks in 12th commerce stream?

Hello Sir/Mam, My question is am I eligible for scholarship having 75.5 percentage marks in class 12th with commerce stream? Can you please let me know the details on the same? What is the minimum criteria required to apply for the scholarship? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get scholarship for BCA after scording 90.4% marks in 12th CBSE board?
  2. Am I eligible for getting scholarship if I have scored 75.5 percentage marks in 12th commerce stream?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for MHRD Scholarship if scored 401 marks in 12th RBSE Commerce? Procedure and last date to apply?
  4. Possibility to study B.Com for an Arts student? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible for getting scholarship after scoring 84 percentage marks in 12th MP board?
  6. Can I get scholarship now pursuing 2nd year of B.Com course having scored 91% in 12th class with Commerce stream?
  7. Am I eligible to get scholarship with 88.67% in commerce?
  8. Eligibility to get MHRD Scholarship for a candidate with 80.60% marks in 12th Commerce? -- [New]
  9. Can I join CA after completing B.Com?
  10. Am I eligible to get scholarship after scoring 86 percentage marks in class 12th CBSE board?
  11. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing higher studies if I scored 964 marks in 12th?
  12. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing higher studies in USA after completion of B.Com with 80% marks?
  13. What is the procedure followed to get scholarship after completion of 12th from MP board with 86% marks in commerce stream?
  14. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing college after scoring 92 percentage marks in 12th?
  15. Is there any scholarship for students who have scored more than 85 percentage marks in 10th MP board?
  16. Am I eligible to get a scholarship if I have scored 68% marks?
  17. What are the various scholarship available for doing aeronautical engineering?
  18. Am I eligible for getting the scholarship after completion of 12th with 85.4% marks overall?
12th July 2017, 12:18 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for getting scholarship if I have scored 75.5 percentage marks in 12th commerce stream?

Here I am giving you the list of scholarships for which you can apply:

1. Central sector scheme of scholarships for college students

2. Maulana Azad National scholarship

3. Kerala government scholarships

4. Young science Fellowship programme

5. Foundation for academic excellence and Access

6. Mahindra All India Talent scholarships for diploma courses in Polytechnic
12th July 2017, 01:22 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for getting scholarship if I have scored 75.5 percentage marks in 12th commerce stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam, My question is am I eligible for scholarship having 75.5 percentage marks in class 12th with commerce stream? Can you please let me know the details on the same? What is the minimum criteria required to apply for the scholarship? Awaiting for the response.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for various scholarships after completion of 12th commerce with 75.5% marks. You can apply for scholarships online or offline as per the requirement or you can contact your college a scholarship. Some of the scholarships which are offered for students after completion of 12th commerce with 75.5% marks are given below;

Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship - Website Link

Indian Oil Academic Scholarships - Website Link

National Scholarship Exam - Website Link

LIC Scholarship - Website Link

Gaurav Foundation Scholarship - Website Link

Fair & Lovely Foundation Scholarship - Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?