12th August 2017, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

National scholarship scheme for girl to study B.Ed course? Procedure to apply for it?

I have finished BBA in distance education mode and now want to study B.Ed course. Please tell me is there any National scholarship scheme for girl? Procedure to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether a resident of Bihar apply for National Scholarship as well as Bihar state scholarship scheme?
  2. Can i get scholarship after securing 88% in 10th Board?
  3. What is the procedure to get the study scholarship? Who is eligible to apply for study scholarship?
  4. Details about Narendra Modi scholarship scheme? Procedure to apply?
  5. National fellowship and scholarship scheme available for M.Sc Physics student? When to apply for it?
  6. Is there any possibilities of getting scholarship after completion of 12th MP board with 71% marks?
  7. Eligibility to apply for Ishan Uday Scholarship Scheme? Procedure to apply for it?
  8. Can a minority girl apply for Maulana Azad National Scholarship for Minority Community Girls if, her father's income is 4 lakh?
  9. Scholarship scheme for 12th passed student from MP Board? Can I apply for Central Government scholarship scheme?
  10. How to get application form for CBSE scholarships? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can i get scholarship on the basis of 10th CGPA?
  12. Can a BE Computer Science apply for Pragati Scholarship scheme? Procedure to apply and amount receivable in this scheme?
  13. Procedure to apply for scholarship to study B.Tech? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  14. Procedure to apply for Ishan Uday Scholarship Scheme for UGC course?
  15. Procedure to get GRDS scholarship?
  16. Scholarships available for a candidate with 90% in 10th Himachal Pradesh Board? -- [New]
  17. Procedure to get an education loan to pursue MBA under ST girl student scheme?
  18. Documents required to apply in Mahatma Gandhi National Merit Scholarship for 12th girl candidate?
13th August 2017, 05:47 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: National scholarship scheme for girl to study B.Ed course? Procedure to apply for it?

Below are the lists of scholarships available for girls are:-

1. Indian Oil Academic Scholarship
Award: Rs. 1,000 per month till the course ends.

2. Loreal India- for young women in science
Award: Rs. 2.5 lakh to each girl whose annual family income is less than 4 lakh.

3. Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship
Award: Rs. 1,00,000

4. Santoor Women’s Scholarship
Award: Rs. 24,000 to 36,000 per annum till final year of the course.

5. AICTE – Scholarship Scheme to girl child
Award: Rs. 50,000 per year till final year of the course.
14th August 2017, 01:50 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: National scholarship scheme for girl to study B.Ed course? Procedure to apply for it?

National scholarship scheme for girl to study B.Ed are as under:-

Colgate Dental Scholarship
Award: Rs. 1,0000

Indian Oil Academic Scholarship
Award: Rs. 1,000 per month till the course ends.

Santoor Women’s Scholarship
Award: Rs. 24,000 to 36,000 per annum

Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship
Award: Rs. 1,00,000

Loreal India- for young women in science
Award: Rs. 2.5 lakh to each girl whose annual family income is less than 4 lakh.

AICTE – Scholarship Scheme to girl child
Award: Rs. 50,000 per year till final year of the course.
18th August 2019, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Are b.ed. students eligible for national scholarship portal of higher education ?????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?