12th August 2017, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Pre Matric scholarship schemes for SC student of Tripura state? How much amount I can get?

Sir, I am SC student of Tripura and studying in 10th standard. Please tell me Pre Matric scholarship schemes for SC student of Tripura state? How much amount I can get?

Related Questions:
  1. When the application of Pre Matric ST Scholarship Scheme 2018 will be released in Tripura? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility to apply in Pre Matric ST Scholarship Scheme of Tripura for 9th student?
  3. Important dates of Pre Matric ST Scholarship Scheme 2018 of Tripura?
  4. Procedure to apply in Pre Matric ST Scholarship Scheme of Tripura? -- [New]
  5. Detailed information about Pre-Matric Scholarship for 8th student?
  6. Documents required to apply in Pre Matric ST Scholarship Scheme of Tripura?
  7. Can I apply for Pre Matric Scholarship if passed 9th with 93% marks? How much amount I can get?
  8. Which type of scholarship is available for B.Com student of Jammu University? How much amount I can get?
  9. Can I apply for Pre-Matric Scholarship being an ICSE student and belong to Nepal?
  10. List of scholarship schemes available for BSF children? How much amount is provided?
  11. How much amount I will get under Post Matric Scholarship being an SC candidate in Bihar?
  12. Possibility to avail scholarships provided in India if study M.Tech in Germany? Which are the scholarships available?
  13. When the application form of Pre-Matric Scholarship will be published?
  14. List of government scholarship schemes for single girl child? How much amount I can get through Scholarship?
  15. Pre-Matric Scholarship for 9th standard student?
  16. Chances to get Post Matric Scholarship if got 83% in 12th? How much amount I can get? When the application form will be out?
  17. Government scholarship schemes available for 11th student? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. When the application form of Pre-Matric scholarship will be released? Procedure to apply?
15th August 2017, 02:20 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pre Matric scholarship schemes for SC student of Tripura state? How much amount I can get?

Eligibility criteria for pre-matric scholarships scheme for minorities:-

Student must have secured more than 50 percent aggregate in the previous final exam.
Student’s annual family income will be 1 lakh.
Students of class 1 to 10 are eligible.

Reward:- admission fee, tuition fee and maintenance allowance
15th August 2017, 04:42 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pre Matric scholarship schemes for SC student of Tripura state? How much amount I can get?

Pre-matric scholorships schemes eligibility criteria are as under:-
Aspirants must have scored minimum of 50 percent marks in every exam.
Aspirants of class 1 to 10 are eligible.
Annual family income of aspirants should be under 1 lakh.
Amount offered should be- tution fee, admission fee, maintenance charges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?