17th November 2018, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Terms and Conditions to apply for an Education Loan in Bank of Baroda

Hello everyone, I want to apply for an education loan so that I can study BTech course. I want to apply for loan in Bank of Baroda. So, I would like to know about the terms and conditions to apply for an education loan in this bank.

23rd November 2018, 12:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Terms and Conditions to apply for an Education Loan in Bank of Baroda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to apply for an education loan so that I can study BTech course. I want to apply for loan in Bank of Baroda. So, I would like to know about the terms and conditions to apply for an education loan in this bank.

Terms and conditions apply for an education loan in Bank of Baroda are given below:

>> Students should be Resident Indian

>> Students should have obtained admission in a recognized institution for approved courses by UGC / AICTE / Government through Entrance Test or Merit based selection process after completion of 10+2 or its equivalent examination

>> Meritorious students (who qualify a seat in merit quota) will also be eligible for a loan under this scheme even if the student chooses to pursue the course under management quota.

>> Students can apply online or can contact the Bank of Baroda branch for more details

>> There are no processing charges

>> No margin - up to Rs 4 Lakhs of education loan in Bank of Baroda

>> Students can get a free Debit Card

>> Maximum loan amount – Rs 80 Lakhs for Medical and Aviation Education and Rs 10 Lakhs for other courses

>> Repayment Holiday – Course Period + 1 year

Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?