18th April 2016, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to have Account with the same Bank where to apply for an Education Loan?

Respected Sir/Mam,
I want to apply for an Education Loan so that I can study MBA. I just want to know is it necessary to have an account prior with that bank where I will apply for an Education Loan? Kindly let me know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to have a Bank Account to apply for an Education Loan?
  2. Is it necessary to have Account with the same Bank where to apply for an Education Loan? -- [New]
  3. Eligibility to get an Education Loan for a candidate having State Bank of Indian Savings Account since last 7 years? Conditions to apply an Education Loan?
  4. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  5. What is the eligibility to get an Education Loan for a candidate having State Bank of Indian Savings Account since last 7 years? Conditions to apply an Education Loan?
  6. Can I apply for an Education Loan if opened Bank Account in State Bank of India about a month ago?
  7. Should I have to open Student Account in Bank of India to apply for Education Loan if already have a Saving Account?
  8. Can I apply for an Education Loan if opened Bank Account in State Bank of India about a month ago?
  9. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I get the education loan amount in my bank account if studying in Singapore?
  11. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  12. Whether Bank provides education loan to a candidate whose father has taken Personal Loan?
  13. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  14. Education Loan scheme of Bank of Baroda to study B.Tech course?
  15. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs if taking Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs and having Credit card bill of Rs. 1 Lacs?
  16. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for Commercial Pilot Training?
  17. Detailed information about Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for study B.Tech?
  18. Whether Bank will sanction education loan amount to my Account?
21st April 2016, 05:02 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to have Account with the same Bank where to apply for an Education Loan?

Yes it is necessary to have an account in the respective bank were you are applying the education loan.

All banks asks the candidates to open an account in the same bank before applying for an education loan. As it makes them free in transactions.
21st April 2016, 06:29 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to have Account with the same Bank where to apply for an Education Loan?

No, there is no requirement of having an account in the concerned bank from which you are seeking education loan prior to your application for education loan. The account can be opened at the time of loan sanction and before it's processing is done. There is no need to worry as banks can now open accounts within a single day.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?