2nd February 2016, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship details after completing 10th for higher studies?

Is there any scholarship after passing class 10? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get scholarship for continuing my higher studies if I have scored 9.7 grade in 10th class?
  2. Exams to be written to study future studies in abroad? Fee structure, scholarship and location details for higher studies in abroad?
  3. List prestigious scholarships for pursuing Higher studies?
  4. Is it possible for me to get scholarship for doing my higher studies if I got 90%+ marks in 10th and 12th?
  5. What is the procedure followed to apply for scholarship to do higher studies in UK?
  6. Information about scholarships and loans for higher studies Abroad after M.Sc? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which exam we need to write to get scholarship for doing higher studies in foreign countries?
  8. What should I do to ensure I will get scholarship for doing Higher studies in US after completion of B.Tech Computer Science course?
  9. Whether higher studies scholarship is provided to ST students or not? -- [New]
  10. Information regarding good Higher studies for me being a candidate pursuing B.Tech course?
  11. Scholarship schemes to apply after scoring 8.4 CGPA in 10th?
  12. What should I do to get the scholarship after scoring 9.6 CGPA score in 10th?
  13. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing higher studies if I scored 964 marks in 12th?
  14. Scholarship to study higher education for 12th passed student?
  15. Can I get scholarship for my higher studies after scoring 84% marks in 10th exam
  16. What should I do to get a scholarship for doing higher studies after completion of intermediate with 96.7% marks?
  17. Can i get scholarship for higher studies after scoring 90.4% in 12th?
  18. Government scholarship schemes for higher studies in abroad?
14th February 2016, 11:22 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarship details after completing 10th for higher studies?

Yes, there are scholarships after tenth standard. However, scholarships are provided on the basis of various factors like financial status, current educational course being pursued, etc. Various state governments also provide scholarships to students for higher studies. The common scholarships are CBSE scholarship and NTSE scholarship. NTSE is decided on the basis of entrance exam. The detailed notification of CBSE scholarship is attached below for your kind reference.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CBSE SGC Scholarship.pdf(2.32 MB, 12 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?