2nd July 2015, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Need details about AFMC exam for admission in MDS course?

Need details about AFMC exam for admission in MDS course?

Related Questions:
  1. Need details about AFMC exam for admission in MDS course? -- [New]
  2. Entrance exam details for joining MDS in AFMC?
  3. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MDS in AFMC? Eligibility to apply?
  4. Completed 4 years course and presently doing Internship : Am I eligible for AFMC MDS exam?
  5. Fee structure of MDS program in Saraswati Dental College, Lucknow? Required marks in entrance exam for admission? Tips for preparation without coaching?
  6. Details regarding admission in AFMC and procedure to be followed?
  7. Eligibility criteria and Exam Pattern for AFMC Exam?
  8. Should I go abroad and do MDS? Details about MDS in Singapore
  9. Eligibility criteria for MDS in AFMC for BDS Graduates -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Detailed information and examination date of COMEDK and ASSO-CET for MDS admission? When the application of entrance exams will be released?
  11. Entrance exams to study MDS? Examination date of COMEDK-MDS?
  12. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in MDS program in Abroad?
  13. Eligibility to study MCA in AFMC for BDS student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  14. How can I prepare to qualify in BHU MDS entrance exam? Reference books for preparation?
  15. What is the scope of MDS in UK? List of reputed colleges which offer MDS in UK? Entrance exam to get admission?
  16. How to prepare for MDS exam? I have completed BDS part II exam
  17. List of universities which conducts entrance exams for admission in MDS course? Detailed information about form submissions and examination dates?
  18. Number of MDS seats available through COMEDK? Cost of MDS program?
1st May 2023, 10:25 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Need details about AFMC exam for admission in MDS course?

AFMC (Armed Forces Medical College) conducts a competitive exam for admission to its MDS (Master of Dental Surgery) course. Here are some details regarding the AFMC MDS exam:

Eligibility Criteria:
1. Candidate must have a BDS degree from a recognized college/university.
2. Candidate must be a citizen of India.
3. 1-year internship is required before the admission to the course.

Application Process:
1. Candidates can apply through the official website of AFMC.
2. Fees for the application is about 2500.
3. You also need to submit the scanned copy of your photograph, signature and other required documents along with application form.

Selection Procedure:

An online exam will be conducted on the basis of which candidates will be selected. Candidates need to score minimum cutoff marks in order to compete for counselling. On the basis of rank scored by candidates in entrance exam, seats will be allotted to candidates.

Exam Pattern:

1. The exam is conducted in online mode.
2. The duration of the exam is of 90 minutes.
3. Each question carries 1 mark and there is no negative marking for wrong answer.
4. The question paper consist of 100 multiple choice questions.
5. The questions will be asked from the syllabus mentioned as per the notification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?