6th May 2021, 04:04 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to apply for an education loan in HDFC Bank to study BSc(Animation & Multimedia) in Arena Animation?

Hello, I want to study BSc(Animation & Multimedia) in Arena Animation. For this course, I want to apply for an education loan in HDFC Bank. So, is it possible for me to apply for an education loan for this course?

7th May 2021, 12:38 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to apply for an education loan in HDFC Bank to study BSc(Animation & Multimedia) in Arena Animation?

Yes, It is possible to apply for an education loan in HDFC Bank to study BSc(Animation & Multimedia) in Arena Animation.

Candidate must have admission letter and total fee structure signed by university to get education loan.

Bank officials will guide you about procedure and eligibility to get education loan.

If you are eligible than fill application form and attach all required documents.

Now, Submit application to get education loan.
8th May 2021, 06:24 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to apply for an education loan in HDFC Bank to study BSc(Animation & Multimedia) in Arena Animation?

Possibility to apply for an education loan in HDFC Bank to study BSc(Animation & Multimedia) in Arena Animation:-

✓ Graduation Courses:- Students must have secured admission to a graduate or post graduate course in a recognised institute.
✓ Nationality:- Students must be a resident of India or be in possession of Indian passport.
✓ Age Limit:- Students must be above the age of 18 years and hence, should have qualified (10+2).
✓ Loan Limit:- Rs. 10 Lacs.
✓ Co-signer:- Co-signer must be an immediate family member.

For more details students can visit into the official website of HDFC Bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?