18th April 2016, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get an Education Loan to study in IGNOU or in AAASP, Arena Multimedia?

Dear Friends,
I am interested to do either a course from IGNOU (distance learning) or AAASP course from Arena Multimedia. Am I eligible to get an Educational Loan from any bank? Please let me know about this as soon as possible.

21st April 2016, 03:43 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get an Education Loan to study in IGNOU or in AAASP, Arena Multimedia?

Yes, you are eligible to avail education loan.

The minimum criteria to avail an education loan is that the candidate has to be secured admission in any of the valid and recognized course.

IGNOU is valid and recognized board of education, you can easily avail education loan to pursue any course from IGNOU.

Also Arena multimedia is reputed private multimedia institute, one can easily avail education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?