10th July 2019, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to apply for an Education Loan from SBI and YES Bank for the same course?

Hello, I am going to the USA for my education for 2 years MS course. I want to know that can I apply for an education loan from many banks as I am looking forward to apply for an education loan from SBI and YES Bank? So, is this possible for me?

14th July 2019, 02:52 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to apply for an Education Loan from SBI and YES Bank for the same course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am going to the USA for my education for 2 years MS course. I want to know that can I apply for an education loan from many banks as I am looking forward to apply for an education loan from SBI and YES Bank? So, is this possible for me?

No, it is not possible to take an education loan from SBI and YES Bank (or any other 2 different banks) for the same course. You can apply for an education loan to pursue your studies either through SBI or YES Bank. You cannot get education loans from two different banks for the same course. State Bank of India offers education loans through various schemes like Student Loans, SBI Scholar Loan Scheme, Loans for Vocational Education and Training, etc. You have to contact either SBI or YES Bank for getting an education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?