16th April 2017, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to apply for an education loan under SBI student loan scheme to study from KIIT? Documents required for it?

Hello sir, I want to study B.Tech course fro KIIT. Please tell me can I apply for an education loan under SBI student loan scheme? Documents required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria to get an education loan under SBI Skill Loan Scheme to study Diploma engineering? Documents required for it? -- [New]
  2. Details of SBI Education Loan scheme for Orphans?
  3. Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech in KIIT University?
  4. Elgibility criteria, documents and interest rate to apply for SBI Skill education loan scheme to study B.Tech? Is this scheme available in Gurgawn?
  5. How to apply online for an education loan while studying in Ukraine at SBI? Necessary documents required for it?
  6. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Vijaya Bank to study Abroad? Maximum amount disbursement under this Education Loan scheme?
  7. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
  8. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?
  9. Can I apply for an education loan along with extra money for Laptop?
  10. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBBS in Russia?
  11. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?
  12. What are the documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Necessary documents required to apply for an education loan from government bank? Is it possible to get the amount of education loan before admission?
  14. Am I eligible to get education loan for studying in BITS Pilani?
  15. Can a Sikh student apply for an education loan under SBI EL scheme to study Pilot course from Canada? Provisions required for it?
  16. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  17. Possibility to apply for an education loan to study MBA if doesn't have CAT or any other score? Necessary documents required for it?
  18. Documents required to apply for Education Loan to study PGDM/PGPM course?
19th April 2017, 08:52 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to apply for an education loan under SBI student loan scheme to study from KIIT? Documents required for it?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for an education loan under SBI Student loan scheme for pursuing your B.Tech course from KIIT. To apply for an SBI education loan, you need to visit the bank branch directly and submit the below mentioned documents :-

--> Education loan application form
--> Admission letter
--> Income Proof
--> Identity Proof
--> Address Proof
--> 10th, 12th standard marks sheets
--> Passport Size Photographs
--> Collateral Security documents
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?