7th September 2017, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get education loan of 5 lakh from SBI, BOI and Union Bank to study MBA course at Lakshmi Narain College of Technology, Bhopal? Which bank I should select?

Sir, I want to know can I get education loan of 5 lakh from SBI, BOI and Union Bank to study MBA course at Lakshmi Narain College of Technology, Bhopal? Which bank I should select?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Lakshmi Narain College of Technology and Science, Bhopal approved by AICTE? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  3. Process to apply for an education loan of 7 lakh at Union Bank of India? How do they give loan amount?
  4. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  5. Chances to get an education loan of 1.5 lakh from government bank? Terms and conditions for it?
  6. In which bank should I apply for an education loan among SBI, ICICI and BOI? Procedure to apply for it?
  7. How to apply to get an education loan from Union Bank of India? Maximum time allowed to repay the loan?
  8. When Accenture will conduct interview in Lakshmi Narain College of Technology, Bhopal?
  9. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI?
  10. What to do for getting education loan of 15 lakh from Union Bank of India?
  11. What to do if bank Manager refuses to grant whole amount of education loan? Should I approach another bank?
  12. Detailed information about Union Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech? How much extra percentage they charge for Education Loan?
  13. Requirements to get education loan from SBI if already have taken? Chances to get benefits in interest rate for a girl candidate?
  14. Maximum amount to get an Education Loan from Union Bank of India?
  15. Possibility to get education loan of 2 Lakh on subsidy rate from State Bank of India?
  16. Which bank is good to take loan as per rate of interest to study MBA in Hopatility?
  17. Is it necessary to have an account in Union Bank to apply for an Education Loan? -- [New]
  18. Base rate and old interest rate of last five year of SBI, BOI and PNB for amount 10 lakh?
21st October 2017, 01:23 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get education loan of 5 lakh from SBI, BOI and Union Bank to study MBA course at Lakshmi Narain College of Technology, Bhopal? Which bank I should select?

Yes, you are eligible to get an education loan of Rs. 5 lakh from SBI or BOI or Union Bank to study MBA course at Lakshmi Narain College of Technology, Bhopal. You should have to submit the admission letter, Identity Proof, etc., and other required documents to bank for processing your education loan. Your parents should be joint borrowers in the form of third-party guarantee to get an education loan of more than Rs. 4 lakhs from bank for pursuing your MBA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?