15th September 2017, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to apply for scholarship including previous year fees? What are the requirements for it?

Sir, I am studying Hotel Management course and was applied next year for Merit Cum Means Scholarship but can't get it. I want to know can I apply for the scholarship including previous year fees? What are the requirements for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to re-apply for Merit Cum Means Scholarship? What are the requirements for it?
  2. What is the current fees of COEP, MIT and PICT Pune for direct 2nd year BE including hostel fees?
  3. Can we get study scholarship every year? Procedure to apply for scholarship exam?
  4. Possibility to apply for scholarship on 12th basis for B.Com 2nd year student?
  5. Possibility to get GATE scholarship in second year if skipped in last year?
  6. Fees structure of NIFT including hostel and mess? Is there scholarship facility available for students from other state?
  7. How to get admission in US universities with full scholarship after 12th(Commerce)? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Possibility to apply for Inspire scholarship in 2nd year? When to apply for it?
  9. Procedure and requirements to apply for MHRD Scholarship?
  10. Possibility to get increment in scholarship for Bachelor's degree student?
  11. How can I get full scholarship being a student of B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year?
  12. How to get a government college after scoring 195.75 medical cutoff?
  13. Possibility to apply in Minority Scholarship for EAMCET qualifier who awarded scholarship from State Government? -- [New]
  14. Possibility to get scholarship for BCA 1st year student of IP University?
  15. Procedure for studying in abroad? Fee structure and the scholarship programs? Best universities and the requirements?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for inspire scholarship after completion of 2nd year of B.Sc Physcis?
  17. Requirements to apply for Online Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 87.80% in 12th CBSE?
  18. Procedure and requirements to apply in Ratan Tata Trust scholarship for MBBS 2nd year student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?