7th September 2017, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Steps to get an education loan for MBA course? Chances to get education loan in Kerala if belongs to other state?

Sir, I have passed entrance exam and got seat for MBA in Cochin University of Science and Technology. Please tell me steps to get education loan for the course? Can I get education loan in Kerala if belongs to other state?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get education loan from Kerala to study in Tamil Nadu?
  2. Chances to get an education loan without guarantor or co-applicant from an authorized banks? How much amount I can get?
  3. Is it possible to get an Education Loan again to study MBA if already taken for B.Tech course?
  4. What kind of relaxation I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MBA being a ST student?
  5. Can I get Education Loan to study MBA if taken Personal Loan and maintaining Credit Card?
  6. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  7. Eligibility to get an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  8. Does Punjab National Bank offers an Education Loan to study MBA? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  9. Does Government Banks offer Education Loan to study B.Tech? Chances of getting Education Loan?
  10. List of Banks offering an Education Loan for IAS preparation?
  11. Will college help me in getting an Education Loan for MBA?
  12. Chances to get further education loan from SBI if have already taken one loan?
  13. Chances to get an education loan from PNB if got 3 backlogs in B.Tech?
  14. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  15. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  16. Is it possible to extend Bank Education Loan to study MBA if doing B.Tech with Education Loan?
  17. Government sponsored subsidy education loan schemes to provide education loan?
  18. Chances to get education loan to study MBA in distance mode from EIILM University? Procedure to get education loan from BOI?
15th September 2017, 08:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to get an education loan for MBA course? Chances to get education loan in Kerala if belongs to other state?

Steps for taking education loan is same for every course. Just visit the nearest bank branch or the bank located in college campus will be the best option. You should be an Indian citizen to apply for education loan.

Just confirm your admission in a recognized college and then apply for education loan on an application form with all the supporting documents. Presence of a guarantor is definitely required and the guarantor must have a regular income from some source.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?