11th August 2017, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for inspire scholarship after completion of 2nd year of B.Sc Physcis?

Can I apply for inspire scholarship after completing 2nd year of BSC physics? I have passed HS last year to previous. Can you please give me the minimum criteria which is followed for the scholarship? Awaiting for your response soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
14th August 2017, 01:49 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for inspire scholarship after completion of 2nd year of B.Sc Physcis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I apply for inspire scholarship after completing 2nd year of BSC physics? I have passed HS last year to previous. Can you please give me the minimum criteria which is followed for the scholarship? Awaiting for your response soon. Thank you!

Sorry, Inspire Scholarship for Higher Education (SHE) is offered to students from 1st year of B.Sc Physics course. Those students with marks within the top 1% of their Class 12th examination of any state or central board in India and students must be studying courses in Natural and Basic Sciences, are eligible for the SHE scholarship. Students who got top 10,000 ranks in JEE, AIPMT and pursuing BSc, BS and Integrated MSc in Natural and Basic Sciences are eligible to apply for SHE scholarship. Students can apply online for the scholarship. Inspire website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?