23rd February 2022, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Repayment tenure under Canara Bank Education Loan Scheme for MBA-Abroad aspirant?

I just want to know that if I am going to apply an education loan from Canara Bank then what would be the repayment tenure? I actually want to apply an education loan from this Bank that is why I want to know about the repayment tenure.

24th February 2022, 07:15 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Repayment tenure under Canara Bank Education Loan Scheme for MBA-Abroad aspirant?

Students can avail loan upto 1.5 crore and have to repay with in 15 yrs.
Candidate has to start repayment after 6 months of the completion of course.
They are required to provide collateral security as well as third party gurantee against such loan amount.

Repayment of loan will be in equated monthly installments upto a maximum of 15 yrs excluding the moratorium period.
26th February 2022, 06:52 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Repayment tenure under Canara Bank Education Loan Scheme for MBA-Abroad aspirant?

Repayment tenure under Canara Bank Education Loan Scheme for MBA-Abroad aspirant?

Students can avail of a loan of up to INR 1.5 crore and have to repay it within 15 years.

The borrowers need to provide collateral to secure this loan and will have to start repayment after 6 months of completion of the course.
27th February 2022, 09:40 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Maximum loan repayment tenure 15 Years.
Low loan amounts available Starting from ₹20,000.

Eligible Courses
Graduation
Post-Graduation and onwards
Technical/Professional Courses
Certified by UGC/AICTE/IMC/etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?