2nd February 2017, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to get an education loan to study LLB without clearing CLAT exam? Which bank can give me education loan?

Hello sir, I am 24 years old have passed 12th with 65% mark and want to study LLB course. I was applied for CLAT exam but can't clear. I want to know can I apply for an education loan without clearing CLAT exam to study it from private universities? Which bank can give me education loan?

3rd February 2017, 07:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get an education loan to study LLB without clearing CLAT exam? Which bank can give me education loan?

If you have secured admission at any recognized law college, then surely you can apply for education loan at any PSU bank or any top bank. Just make sure you get admission at any recognized college.

The bank grant loan on the basis if tuition fee only. If you have taken admission on donation, then that amount has to be paid by you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?