10th October 2018, 03:41 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to get an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study 5 years MBBS course through NEET-UG?

Hello everyone, I have got certain seat in NEET-UG Medical and I want to get that seat in Medical under NEET. Is it possible to get an education loan for MBBS course of such a big amount for Rs. 20 Lacs for this 5 years course?

4th March 2023, 12:44 PM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: Possibility to get an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study 5 years MBBS course through NEET-UG?

Yes, it is possible to get an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBBS course through NEET-UG. However, the approval of the loan application and the loan amount will depend on various factors such as the borrower's creditworthiness, academic record, collateral, etc. It is important to note that different banks and financial institutions have different criteria and requirements for providing Education Loans, and the loan approval process can take some time. It is recommended that you research different Education Loan options and compare them before applying for one.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?