5th January 2016, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to get an Education Loan of Rs. 12.5 Lacs to study 5 years course through COMEDK?

Sir,
I got certain seat in COMEDK Medical and I want to get the seat in Medical under COMEDK. Is it possible to get an education loan of such a big amount for Rs. 12.5 Lacs for 5 years course?

Related Questions:
  1. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
  2. Education loan of about 10 lacs is possible for admission through COMEDK? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  4. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
  5. Can I get 10 lacs as education loan if secured 63% in COMEDK UGET?
  6. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 17 Lacs to study PGDM in IIM for a candidate whose father is a Government serviceman?
  7. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  8. Possibility to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs if already taken which has limit of B.Tech 1st year? Procedure to apply?
  9. Possibility of extension in Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs for a candidate who is studying in Canada without Collateral Security?
  10. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  11. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 9 Lacs to study in Newzealand? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MS in USA if Bank sanctioned only Rs. 20 Lacs?
  13. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?
  14. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs for study B.Pharmacy?
  15. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  16. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in Abroad if managed Rs. 10 Lacs?
  17. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  18. Detailed information about Banks who offers Education Loan for B.Tech programme through COMEDK? Can I get Education Loan without appearing in any entrance exam?
26th January 2016, 01:32 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get an Education Loan of Rs. 12.5 Lacs to study 5 years course through COMEDK?

I am extremely sorry to state that you cannot avail education loan of more than 10 lakhs for study in India. This is the limit set by Reserve Bank of India for only education loan. Hence you are not eligible for education loan of 12.5 lakhs for your MBBS course after cracking COMEDK.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?