31st May 2018, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get an Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study 5 years MBBS course through NEET?

Sir/Madam, I have got certain seat in NEET Medical and I want to get the seat in Medical under NEET. Is it possible to get an education loan for MBBS course of such a big amount for Rs. 10 Lacs for 5 years course?

Related Questions:
  1. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
  2. How can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs for my son's MBBS course in Singapore if paid fee of 2 years?
  3. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply?
  4. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBBS in Russia?
  5. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  6. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
  7. Possibility to get an Education Loan of Rs. 30 Lacs to study Film Production in Vancouver for 12th candidate?
  8. Options available to get an Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs for MBBS course?
  9. Documents required to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBBS in Russia? Is it necessary to submit Property papers for a Guarantor?
  10. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 17 Lacs to study PGDM in IIM for a candidate whose father is a Government serviceman?
  11. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  12. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs to study MBBS in UK? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Possibility to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs if already taken which has limit of B.Tech 1st year? Procedure to apply?
  14. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBBS if has a family income of Rs. 6 Lacs p.a.? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get an Education Loan again of Rs. 7 Lacs if already pursuing MS in US with loan of Rs. 25 Lacs?
  16. Possibility of extension in Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs for a candidate who is studying in Canada without Collateral Security?
  17. Details of Marginal Scheme in Education Loan? Repayment modes of Education Loan?
  18. Should I apply for an Education Loan from both Credila and Bank of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS(Pharmacy) in US?

1st June 2018, 10:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get an Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study 5 years MBBS course through NEET?

Yes, if you have got admission at a recognized college, then you can get education loan with the support of a guarantor and collateral security. Once you complete your course, you can pay back.

Just make sure you have enough collateral and a guarantor, who is willing to support you. If you have got admission at a reputed medical college, then you won't face any issues.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?