3rd October 2018, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get education loan for BTech student of Bhilai Institute of Technology who father is working in Abroad?

Hello friends, I have got admission in Bhilai Institute of Technology for my BTech program. I have selected Chemical Engineering. I want to take loan for my education. I have submitted the admission fee and 1st semester fee. But the problem is my father is working in Abroad and my mother passed away along time ago. I have only me left in my family. In this situation how can I get education loan? I need of loan for my education otherwise I have to stop my education. So, help me please.

4th March 2023, 12:46 PM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Procedure to get education loan for BTech student of Bhilai Institute of Technology who father is working in Abroad?

To get an education loan for your BTech program at Bhilai Institute of Technology, you can follow the below procedure:
  • Research various banks and financial institutions offering education loans and compare their interest rates, repayment options, loan amount, and other terms and conditions.
  • Once you have selected a bank or financial institution, check their eligibility criteria and required documents for education loan application.
  • Collect all the necessary documents such as academic records, income proof of your father working in Abroad, identity proof, address proof, and others as per the bank's requirement.
  • Fill up the education loan application form and attach all the documents with it.
  • Submit the application form and documents to the bank.
  • After verifying your documents and eligibility, the bank will approve your education loan.
  • You can then use the loan amount to pay your tuition fees, accommodation fees, and other education-related expenses.

It is important to note that since your father is working abroad, you may need to provide additional documents such as income tax returns, work permit, and others as per the bank's requirement. Also, make sure to read all the terms and conditions of the loan agreement carefully before signing it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?