26th March 2017, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get Inspire Scholarship if got 90% in 12th from Madhya Pradesh board?

Hello sir, I have completed 12th from Madhya Pradesh Board and got 90% marks. Currently I am studying in B.Sc Computer Science. Can I get Inspire Scholarship?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Inspire Scholarship if secured 89.80% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Scholarship details for 12th class from Madhya Pradesh board with 84.20 percentage?
  3. How can I check my selection in Inspire Scholarship being a WBCHSE candidate?
  4. Can I get scholarship if secured 90% in 12th CBSE being a candidate of Madhya Pradesh?
  5. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who doesn't received Pass Certificate of 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible for inspire scholarship after completion of 12th with 86 percentage marks in UP board?
  7. Is my daughter eligible for INSPIRE scholarship while doing MBBS?
  8. Eligibility to get Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 97% in Intermediate? Procedure to apply?
  9. Cutoff marks required in 12th UP Board exam to apply for Inspire Scholarship?
  10. Can i apply for Inspire Scholarship with 97.25% in 12th from KSB?
  11. Am I eligible to apply if selected for Inspire Scholarship being a B.Tech(CSE) 1st year student?
  12. How can I get scholarship for 12th exam if I scored 87.6% in 11th Madhya Pradesh board?
  13. Can I apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 92.4% in 12th CBSE and studying in B.Sc?
  14. Am I eligible for inspire scholarship after completion of 12th CBSE board with 94.8%? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Possibility to change school under Madhya Pradesh Board? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility to get Inspire Scholarship for B.Sc(Geology) candidate with 76.4% in 12th AHSEC?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for the inspire scholarship after joining B.Tech first year computer science course?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying Inspire scholarship?
8th April 2017, 03:41 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get Inspire Scholarship if got 90% in 12th from Madhya Pradesh board?

There are more eligibility criteria which you need to satisfy to get inspire scholarship apart from the percentage in 12th. The detailed eligibility criteria of Inspire scholarship is attached below for your reference. If you satisfy all the eligibility criteria then you can definitely get inspire scholarship.
Attached Files
File Type: docx INSPIRE Scholarship.docx(12.2 KB, 8 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?