22nd October 2016, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Is my daughter eligible for INSPIRE scholarship while doing MBBS?

Sir, I am M. Appaiah. My daughter got 986 marks in intermediate (10+2) Board of intermediate education Andhra Pradesh 2016. I also received the inspire scholarship eligibility letter from the board . My daughter got MBBS Seat in Gandhi Medical College Secunderabad . But in the eligibility letter mentioned only for Basic and Natural science courses at B.Sc levels qualify eligibility for scholarship for Higher education of GOI valued at Rs. 80000 per year for five years. But not mentioned for MBBS students . Is my daughter eligible or not for the inspire scholarship.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for MBBS candidate?
  2. Are dropper students eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship?
  3. Can I get Inspire Scholarship if secured 89.80% in 12th?
  4. Eligibility to get Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 97% in Intermediate? Procedure to apply?
  5. When will I receive my Inspire Scholarship(SHE)? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who doesn't received Pass Certificate of 12th standard?
  7. Am I eligible for INSPIRE Scholarship having 2 years gap after 12th?
  8. Am I eligible for inspire scholarship after completion of 12th with 86 percentage marks in UP board? -- [New]
  9. Am i eligible for inspire scholarship after scoring 90.3% in 2nd PU
  10. Am I eligible to apply if selected for Inspire Scholarship being a B.Tech(CSE) 1st year student?
  11. How can I check my selection in Inspire Scholarship being a WBCHSE candidate?
  12. Can I apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 92.4% in 12th CBSE and studying in B.Sc?
  13. What is the requirement to apply for INSPIRE scholarship?
  14. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Inspire Scholarship for certified candidate?
  15. Am I eligible for inspire scholarship after completion of 12th CBSE board with 94.8%?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying Inspire scholarship?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for the inspire scholarship after joining B.Tech first year computer science course?
  18. Procedure to get Government scholarship for a candidate who has secured 70% in MBBS 1st year?
24th October 2016, 03:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is my daughter eligible for INSPIRE scholarship while doing MBBS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am M. Appaiah. My daughter got 986 marks in intermediate (10+2) Board of intermediate education Andhra Pradesh 2016. I also received the inspire scholarship eligibility letter from the board . My daughter got MBBS Seat in Gandhi Medical College Secunderabad . But in the eligibility letter mentioned only for Basic and Natural science courses at B.Sc levels qualify eligibility for scholarship for Higher education of GOI valued at Rs. 80000 per year for five years. But not mentioned for MBBS students . Is my daughter eligible or not for the inspire scholarship.

The INSPIRE scholarship is available for the students who are pursuing courses in Natural and Basic Sciences at the B.Sc, BS and Int. M.Sc/MS level. The following subjects students are eligible for INSPIRE Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, Statistics, Geology, Astrophysics, Astronomy, Electronics, Botany, Zoology, Bio Chemistry, Anthropology, Microbiology, Geophysics, Geochemistry, Atmospheric Sciences and Oceanic Sciences. The details are available in the websites. You can also check the details in the website link Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?