11th December 2015, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Education Loan to study MBA against my Grocery shop whose half shareholder is my brother?

Sir/Mam,
I have my family’s Grocery shop. I am running that shop. But half of this property is belongs to my brother i.e.; we both are the owner of this property. I would like to get an education loan for my further education. I want to do MBA. For this the bank give me education loan by this property?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan for my brotherÂ’s education if having no IT file and Mortgage?
  2. Whether my father can become Guarantor for Education Loan if my brother is studying MBA through Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it possible to show Brother-in-Law's IT file as a guarantor instead of father to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  4. How can I claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan taken by my father for my brotherÂ’s education?
  5. How can I claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan taken by my father for my brotherÂ’s education?
  6. Can I apply for Education Loan on the same property in which my brother has already taken?
  7. Is it possible to apply for an Education Loan to study MS in Abroad for a candidate whose brother is an NRI?
  8. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  9. Is there any difficulty to reapply for Education Loan to study MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it possible to extend Bank Education Loan to study MBA if doing B.Tech with Education Loan?
  11. Can I make my Brother a Guarantor while applying for an Education Loan?
  12. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 5.75 Lacs to study MBA and for Internship which cost Rs. 90000?
  13. Should I apply for Personal Loan to study MBA if pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  14. How can I claim Tax Rebate of my sister's education loan taken by my brother?
  15. List of Banks which provides education loan to study MBA in Germany?
  16. From which bank can I get education loan approved for education of my brother?
  17. Do I have to submit my marksheet to apply for Education Loan to study MBA?
  18. Is it possible to present my Brother-In-Law as a Guarantor to apply for Education Loan due to my father's death?
13th December 2015, 12:19 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Education Loan to study MBA against my Grocery shop whose half shareholder is my brother?

Yes, you can avail educational loan.

The banks require any form of collateral security if the loan amount exceeds Rs.4.5 lacs and for below Rs.4.5 lacs any third part guarantee must be asked for security.

You can keep your grocery shop as security even though half of the property belong to you. Bank needs any form of security which is equal to loan amount.

Any nationalized banks offer educational loan to pursue MBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?