22nd February 2017, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get the educational loan in middle of B.Tech 2nd year?

How can I get loan in the middle of B.Tech studying B.Tech 2nd year with good percentage? What are the basic needs to to get education loan? Can you please give me the details on this? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon. Thanks!

24th February 2017, 09:06 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to get the educational loan in middle of B.Tech 2nd year?

Yes, you are eligible to apply at the middle year for educational loan for that you have to show previous year mark sheet you must have scored well, you have to show your academic certificates, parent income certificate, bonafide certificate from the institute, the candidate must be an Indian citizen, the candidate must be a student of a recognized university. This will be enough to provide documents for demanding education loan.
24th February 2017, 10:24 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get the educational loan in middle of B.Tech 2nd year?

No, it is not possible to get education loan in the middle of B.Tech 2nd year. If you are interested to get an education loan for pursuing B.Tech course then, you should have done this before start of your B.Tech first year. Most of the banks prefer to offer an education loan for complete four years B.Tech course for candidates who have secured admission in B.Tech course and have sufficient documents.
31st May 2017, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get education loan in middle of B.E I am getting second class in last two years?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?