31st August 2015, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to do M.A and B.Ed in the same year and get scholarship for it?

I am a graduate in arts.can i do m.a and b.ed from distance.can i do both m.a and b.ed in the same year.can i get scholarship.can i get the number of p.g college in Hyderabad near dabirpura who can provide scholarship.can i become lecturer after doing p.g from distance.can i do m.a and b.ed without entrance.please answer.

29th September 2015, 01:07 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to do M.A and B.Ed in the same year and get scholarship for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a graduate in arts.can i do m.a and b.ed from distance.can i do both m.a and b.ed in the same year.can i get scholarship.can i get the number of p.g college in Hyderabad near dabirpura who can provide scholarship.can i become lecturer after doing p.g from distance.can i do m.a and b.ed without entrance.please answer.
Yes it is possible to study both M.A and B.Ed simultaneously through correspondence education system only. The eligibility will be a bachelor’s degree with 50% marks. The student should apply separately for the two courses. But scholarships are mostly awarded for day scholars only and not for correspondence student. You can try for scholarships in private organisations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?