30th April 2015, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get scholarship after scoring 9.6CGPA in 10th and 84.8% in 12th?

May I get any scholarship having scored 9.6(CGPA) in 10th and 84.8% in 12th. I am pursuing B.Tech. in civil engg from IIT BHU Varanasi. What would be the formalities which I need to follow up to ensure that I will get the scholarship? Can someone please give me the information on the same?

Thanks!

1st May 2015, 06:53 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get scholarship after scoring 9.6CGPA in 10th and 84.8% in 12th?

Indian institute of technology (Banaras Hindu university) Varanasi offers merit cum scholarships to 25% of the undergraduate students. The award of scholarships will be decided by the alumni association and select the candidates who have highest merit out of total students. Scholarships will be awarded based on the JEE rank also. To avail this scholarship candidate will have to apply while he/she was in the first year. College will release the notification regarding the scholarship and apply for the same. There are also other scholarships available like CSS scholarship, IOCL scholarship etc..,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?