28th July 2015, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get scholarship to do the course in UGC recognized university after completion of GPAT exam?

I qualified gpat exam, would I GET SCHOLARSHIP if taken admission in UGC recognized university? Can you please provide me the complete information which is required to be followed for the same? Awaiting to get the answer. please reply

28th July 2015, 12:26 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get scholarship to do the course in UGC recognized university after completion of GPAT exam?

Yes, it is possible for you to get scholarship to do the course in UGC recognized university after completion of GPAT exam.

Candidates admitted in Engineering and Architecture Program and GPAT candidates admitted in Pharmacy program alone are eligible for GPAT scholarship.

For any queries please contact : 011 23724673 , 011 23724675

Please find the application form from the attachment and deposite it to your college administrative staff.
Attach GPAT score card Xerox copy ( Self Attached ).

Your college will send this form AICTE office, New Delhi at following address:

ALL INDIA COUNCIL FOR TECHNICAL EDUCATION
7th Floor, Chanderlok Building
Janpath, New Delhi-110 001
Attached Files
File Type: doc GPAT-Scholarship-form.doc(109.0 KB, 6 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?