10th June 2015, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in Hindi?

g evening........ pl give me information about hindi phd....... qualification and how much money to spend and good guide from udupi near by..........all information abour phd in hindi......... i completed my M.A. B.Ed in hindi........... and now i am working as a hindi techer in one private c.b.s.e.school near udupi...........

16th June 2015, 01:10 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in Hindi?

You must appear for the UGC-NET Examination and once you are able to clear this Examination you will be able to get admission to the course of PhD.
UGC-NET is the Entrance Examination for the students who want to pursue PhD.
The students who qualify in this Examination are entitled to the JRF Scholarship.
Once you are able to clear this Examination you will be eligible to pursue the course of PhD from any University in India recognized by UGC.
The students who are able to clear this Examination are paid the JRF Scholarship and there is no course fee for the students who pursue PhD after clearing the UGC-NET Examination.
The guide will be provided to you by the University and you will not have to pay anything to get his services.
20th July 2017, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in Hindi?

I completed M A hindi from O U Hyderabad. I have only 50% in it. I belong to general category. I want to do Phd in hindi with distance education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?